This school was established in the year 2007 on 1st of July in the area of Civil lines, Aligarh. This school falls under the Delhi Public School society and follows the CBSE curriculum strictly. The school is aimed at providing holistic education to the students by ensuring overall development of them. The school teachers are experienced and pay attention to each and every student of the class. Here are the complete details of the admission and its procedure.
Admission Procedure 2019-20
- The parents will have to fill the online application form which should be printed and signed copy.
- The form should be submitted with the following necessary documents.
- The fee challan
- Completely filled form of medical history
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- One passport size photograph of mother and father each.
- One passport size photograph of the person who will receive and drop the child to school or bus stop.
- The students of nursery class and prep will need to go through the interaction test.
- The students of upper classes will need to give the written test and interview both.
- The results will be displayed on the notice board of the school.
- These are the documents which would be needed to be submitted at the time of admission verification.
- The original transfer certificate
- The blood group certificate
- The caster certificate
- The birth certificate
- The medical certificate
The student of class nursery should be aged four years in the September 2019. The student of class prep should be of 5 years in the September 2019 and the student of class 1st is needed to be of age 6 years on September 2019. The age criteria for the rest of the classes will be decided in the same way as it is for the junior section.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Well-built infrastructure
- Large and spacious classrooms
- Modern laboratories
- Well-stacked libraries
- Playground area
- Experienced and qualified teaching staff
- Fleet of buses
- Best boarding facilities
- Clean and hygienic food for the students.
Tala Nagri, Ramghat Road,
Tel: +91 8006409345 / 81
Official website: dpsclalg.org/